Our experienced professionals can help you with accounting services so you could focus on what is the most important, and that is a good quality and value creation.
- Forensic accounting
- Company registration
- Accounting for foreign investors
- Basic financial statements
- Payroll accounting
Leave accounting to us so you can focus on quality and dedicated business management for profit and economic value
We take care of the accuracy of your financial statements
We fully understand your concern for the inaccuracy of the financial statements. Aside from the problem of human distress and lack of confidence, the financial damage it can cause is more than obvious. Our accounting professionals with years of expertise in the field will be happy to take on the preparation of your financial statements and give you a focus on your primary business activities.
We follow accounting, statutory and financial reporting standards
We perform all our accounting services in accordance with the Company’s accounting policies, Croatian and International Accounting Standards (HSFI and IFRS), and tax and other laws.
We provide financial decision support
Our service is aimed at supporting you in the financial activities of your company. Since our foundation, we have been helping you make financial decisions based on accurate and up-to-date information, tailored to accounting standards and legal requirements.
Through continuous development we ensure the quality of service
We act as your financial advisors and tailor our role to meet specific financial needs. In an effort to provide quality service and customer satisfaction, we have introduced the ISO 9001: 2015 quality management standard. Furthermore, our team has professional certifications and is continuously educated (external and internal training) to be a compass for our clients through the world of finance.
Business bookkeeping refers to the following:
- Registration of bookkeeping documents in the books of account: general ledgers, ledgers of incoming and outgoing invoices, cash registers, statements.
- Analytical monitoring of business changes on the accounts of suppliers, customers, cost centers and profit centers.
- Preparation and calculation of VAT returns (monthly / quarterly), reporting to the tax administration through the e-tax system.
- Additional services include invoicing, online banking, compensation / cessation, documentation preparation (tenders / incentives, credit / leasing)
With this service you leave everything to our specialists who keep up-to-date and actively monitor current changes in the income tax and labor laws, for which we inform you in a timely manner.
- We provide full individual counseling on payroll accounting, data collection and processing with an emphasis on keeping confidential personal information.
- We account for non-taxable payments (Christmas, Easter, holiday bonus and severance pay), benefit in kind pay, sick leave at the expense of the company and Croatian Institute for Health Insurance, external associates’ fees, travel orders.
- Preparation of tax and statistical reports on payments of salaries and other receipts (JOPPD, IP)
- Registration and deregistration of employees on pension and health insurance.
At the end of the business year, it is necessary to make mandatory state reporting, which is related to annual reports, and is mandatory under the law on accounting, income and value added tax.
Mandatory annual reports are:
- annual income tax return,
- balance sheet and statistical report
- profit and loss account and accompanying report (forest and tourist boards).
Making important business decisions requires accurate and timely information analyzed in the reports. For the needs of our clients, we create weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports in standard formats. To manage the liquidity, we do a weekly / monthly report on paid accounts (open items of customers and suppliers), and monitor the cost structure on a monthly basis.
For reporting purposes, it is possible to establish profitability monitoring by projects, departments, centers or cost tracking by location.
Rent an accountant
Have you purchased a new accounting system and want to transfer your business reliably and securely? Want to train your employees to make sure they can handle all the tasks on their own? Your business is growing and you need an accountant for a short period?
- This service provides just that, hiring an accountant to address these short-term issues.
- Our people are experts with years of experience in different systems, and organizing and setting up systems in several reputed companies.
- In case of shortage of accounting personnel, we offer the possibility of “hiring” an accounting officer for the company to continue operating until stable business is established.
Accounting for foreign investors
Are you a foreign investor with the capital and the idea, but are not able to perform all the processes necessary to run your business in Croatia? Our accounting will also help you with this problem through the following services:
- establishment of a company
- keeping all business books of the company
- managing the company
- receiving mail and providing the registered office of the company
- representing the company before the tax administration
- regular reporting to management on the state of businessIf
Registration of companies
The whole process of registering a company is still not as simple as it strives to be. We support you and guide you through the entire process of forming any legal form for the conduct of your future business.
Here are the key steps in registering a company:
- The first step in registering a company is to name the company. The company name may not already be used by existing companies. Therefore, it is necessary to have a pre-prepared list of acceptable names if the primary name has already been used.
- Notary visit. The application for entry in the court register and a number of additional documents must be certified by a public notary.
- In addition to the notarized documentation, several other documents will need to be submitted to Financial Agency, such as the List of Members of the Company, List of Members Authorized for Representation of the Company, Certificate of Payment of the Founding Deposit…
- Acquiring additional documentation at the Financing Agency, after which a stamp must be created and a bank account opened.
- Registration of the company in the tax administration with all relevant documentation.
- At the latest 15 days from the commencement of the activity, the company should be registered with the Croatian Institute for Health Insurance and Croatian Pension Insurance Institute .
Business is changing rapidly, and threats in the form of fraud, corruption and money laundering, and their possible consequences for reputation and finances, as well as legal consequences, are part of everyday life.
When Do You Need Forensic Accounting?
- You have had a theft, your key accounting records are missing, management is manipulating your financial statements or you feel you are a victim of corporate fraud.
- You are a member of the Supervisory Board and believe that Management is manipulating the financial statements.
- You have taken over the business and want to make a handover and determine the initial state.
- You are in the process of arbitration or litigation and need to have independent financial and accounting expertise.
Our forensic accounting helps address the issues outlined above. The key to successfully conducting forensic accounting lies in the external view of the whole situation. In translation, employees of the organization often will not completely and rationally and objectively view all aspects of the business and an independent “outside” view is necessary.
Contact us and schedule a free consultations
We are glad to give you advice and active support thru all stages of business development