The primary objective of the Company is to support companies in all stages of business development.
By constantly monitoring the satisfaction of our clients, we are continuously improving the quality of services through professional development, internal training, the study of professional literature, acting through professional associations and the formation of the ALPHA CAPITALIS ACADEMY.
The Company’s internal acts represent a career development plan for each position and employee reward model.
The expertise of the ALPHA CAPITALIS team is the foundation on which we base our future business successes, and to that end we have provided the continuity of training through professional exams and in-house training. We provide our clients with superior service through an individual approach and transparent monitoring of project development.
We base our work on integrity, accuracy and teamwork.
Our quality, environmental, safety and occupational safety policies are implemented in accordance with:
- All legal and other requirements related to environmental protection, energy consumption and energy efficiency,
- Identifying and evaluating significant environmental aspects, and implementing an energy planning process, taking into account the organization’s context and scope of business,
- All legal requirements and regulations, and compliance with all applicable international standards, continuous improvements in the field of occupational health and safety,
- the legal framework,
- International Accounting Standards,
- International Valuation Standards,
- International Standards on Auditing,
- Lean management,
- Six sigma,
- Strategic goals,
- Employee remuneration.
Defining the future, the Company’s management, through its way of managing work processes, ensures:
- Setting general and individual goals with implementation programs to permanently improve quality, environmental and safety management.
- Continuous monitoring of the consumption of all types of energy and resources to ensure the conscious and responsible use of them in business processes with as little environmental impact as possible.
- Establishing a process of permanent improvement of environmental management through measures that include the prevention and reduction of pollution at the site of its occurrence, reduction and classification of all types of generated waste, and continuous monitoring.
- Establishing partnerships and quality cooperation with stakeholders in the field of environmental management with the aim of achieving long-term business success.
- Creating an environment where employees are informed and educated about health and safety risks in order to prevent injuries and occupational diseases.
- Employee health and safety at work according to the requirements of the standards through education and ensuring necessary means to work safely.
- Operate in accordance with all legal requirements
- Continuous improvement of the quality management system, environmental protection, health and safety at work
- The above policies and management are based on the requirements of the international standards ISO 9001: 2018, ISO 14001: 2015 and ISO 45001: 2018
The Company’s management has ensured that its environmental quality and health and safety management policy is accessible to all, as well as to all its employees.