How to get funds?
Many companies have a business idea and know what they want to invest their resources in. Funding is rewarded for previously designed projects to speed up their growth and development process. It is necessary to turn the idea into a project in a way that is representative to the project agents. We help you turn your intent into a project that has elaborate results, goals, budget, activities and implementation risks.
European fund for regional development (EFRD)
Funds: 4,321 Billion Euro
European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development
Funds: 2,026 Billion Euro
European Maritime and Fisheries Fund
Funds: 2,559 Billion Euro
Sredstva: 2,559 mlrd. eura
European Social Fund
Funds: 1,582 Billion Euro
Applying to EU funds consists of the following steps:
- If you have an idea of an entrepreneurial venture, or you want to improve your business, it is necessary to determine whether you can obtain the EU grants
- Find a suitable fund you can apply for
- All the conditions that must be met by the applicant, are listed in the fund. You can also find there who can apply for the project, the amount of grants that you can get and what percentage must be financed.
- Defining the problem that will be addressed by the project
- Defining goals
- Analyzing the key elements of the project idea
- Checking whether the project idea meets the requirements of the fund