What is feasibility study?
Financing projects and business activities should be tailored to meet the company’s strategic goals. The way we structure funding today has an impact on future business and the possibility of additional financing in the future.
What is the purpose of a feasibility study?
- Understanding business opportunities and managing business activities
- Getting loans, attracting potential investors
- Faster and easier communication with the environment, business partners, financial and state institutions
- The feasibility study is a written document that contains a thorough analysis of investment in business, future business results, and alternative solutions for potential risky situations that the future brings.
- The study includes information on obtaining the necessary funds, investing, organizing a job, marketing and sales, all they way to the benefit (profit) by the project.